May 28, 2013

Neon Stripes





In my thought, stripe pants = circus and carnaval eheheheh :p But I do wrong, that's just stereotipe. Even fun-printed-clothes can go in a semi and/or formal way. So yes, I matched it with a white blazer for a touch of formal masculine-feminim and a pair of my supercomfy loafers.

Ah ya, I was graduated from my high school :') Alhamdulillah, so happy that Allah always listen to my prayers. I do believe in specific prayer besides hard work and parents' blessing. For example, when you want to pass your examination, say what score do you want to get and pray everyday plus study diligently. When you've done, let God do the rest. Even when you aren't reach your target, you won't be over sad because you know you did your very best. Keep your chin up and try to be the better you because you're still young and your big dream is waiting for you.

For everyone who didn't pass SNMPTN, I know that you actually can beat SBMPTN. So, don't be sad because God ALWAYS know what's the best for you and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment