February 18, 2013

Excuse Me?

//You can't change the way I am
If there's a will, there will be a way
Excuse me, Sir, you don't even know me...//
Mocca - You Don't Even Know Me




Have you ever being judged by others who don't even know you? I bet you guys will say the same answer as me, yes. A big YES. Sometimes I just feel like, "what's wrong with her/him?" knowing someone says a, b, c (the negatives one) about me but he/she never talks to me even a little bit. Funny yet dissapointing. 

One thing that I know, I will never hate a person like that. Never. Family, besties, movies, and songs taught me that there will always be a person or a group that doesn't like us and all we can do is doing the opposite. Share love with them and show them that we aren't like what they've said. Or the simplest one, ignore them and surround ourselves with those who support and bring us positive energy :)

p.s: me in the first pict said, "you can't judge me cause you don't know me." and the second, "ok, whatever. just remember to be perfect in the rest of your life. bye." :p

2 comments: