March 2, 2012

Dash to Top (Up)

Sorry for long-time-no-post. My fault ._.v

I've been a little bit more busy than usual because my school will hold a try out for junior high school student on 4th March. Oh oh two days to go. I joined with sie. korlap a.k.a koordinasi lapangan which work on the day when the event's hold. This is a new experience for me because I worked with so many people I've never worked with, included juniors :) My school had Namche TOP - UP 2012 (Try Out Untuk Pelajar SMP) as the title. Actually, we only had 720 students for the maximum quota, but then we added 3 more rooms (more less for 90 students) because the participation from the jh-schooler was so fantastic. Alhamdulillah :D

Watch our video :)


Here it is the poster :)


What do ya think, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment