November 19, 2011

The Moment

I have just visited a well-known accesories store in my town, Jolie with my mum and my lil sis. Sooo happy, because we never have girls time like that again since a few months ago (oke, it's a lil bit exagerrated :p). But seriously, it was fun when my mum asked me for a necklace that she wanted to give as gift to her old friend, when my lil sis and I chose 3 nail polishes that we thought have pastel colour (yep, thought. bcs the colours actually ngejreng -_- warna menipu)

I wore these clothes...

cropped t-shirt, jumpsuit, my daily watch, sumthing-like-fascinator



So sorry for the worst picts, it was because I took it with notebook's webcam which is only vga -.- Those picts I edited with picasa, I gave them sharpen effect because the original were so blur. Once again, so sorry for those unsatisfied picts ._.v 

Happy weekend, peeps ;)

2 comments: