October 27, 2011

Birthday & Lot Of Picts! #1

Yoohoo readers! First, I wanna say happy 62nd birthday to my lovely senior high school, SMAN 6 Yogyakarta as known as Namche. Wish you always be the best :)

What did we have to celebrate this birthday? Cool activities haha. Such as? Carnival \:D/ We had to dress up, each class chose a theme then they dressed up like the theme and did the carnival. But before that we had ceremony like flag ceremony but it was funny, because all of the students didn't wear uniform, tie, and hat like usual. They wore the costume. Other activities were fashion show and tumpengan.



Those two pictures are the condition before ceremony, taken from the second floor, room 210 by Anggi. Funny, rite?

And this picture below actually four pictures but I made it as collages :)


For the carnival, my class used 'preppy look' as our theme. But I'll tell you as soon as I get the pictures of my class ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment